TIPS FOR PREPARING PHOTO/VIDEO TRANSFERS
- All photos need to be clearly numbered with the order in which you want them transferred. Use a pencil, sometimes a pens and markers will bleed on to other photos.
- For projects with a number of photos, many people choose to divide the photos into “chapters”, such as groupings based on time periods (such as childhood, courting, marriage, children, grandchildren,travel, sports, etc.). This brings a nice flow to the project, with each chapter divided with a difference musical piece to fit the time or subject matter.
- Pick a song for each section but if you are not sure, we will place a song on the video and if you want to see other options we can discuss that when you come in to preview.
- FYi... Our editors use their expertise to capture as much of each photo as possible, but given the difference in size between a photograph and a television screen, a certain amount of the photographs will be lost due to cropping.
- For an additional charge, we can also add pieces from home videos to your memory videos. To organize, easily rewind the tapes to the beginning, zero out the counter on the unit. Sometimes just ejecting and placing the tape back in after rewinding sets it to zero.
- Tell us the time code of the parts you want to use.
Example: 1:10 - 2:12 w/ sound of little boy kicking the soccer ball